Vinitech-Sifel, a sustainable event
In line with our organiser's strategic plan, ISO20121-certified Bordeaux Events and More, we are focusing our commitments on 5 key issues
We reduce the carbon footprint of our event
- We use 100% green electricity
- 93% of our waste is recycled
- We purchase products and services that are environmentally certified
- We use short circuits
- We provide a fleet of bicycles for use at the event
We guarantee the accessibility, diversity and parity of our event
- We ensure accessibility for people with disabilities
- We pay close attention to gender parity when important speeches are made at our event, and we take care to organise initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion.
- We attach great importance to the transmission of knowledge and work closely with specialised schools in the sector, such as Bordeaux Sciences Agro and ISVV.
- We collaborate with other local events
We choose local service providers and committed partners!
- Les Vignerons Indépendants
- Région Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Vitirev
- Chambre d’Agriculture de la Nouvelle-Aquitaine
We optimise the management of material resources
- We have reduced the amount of carpet in our aisles
- We are implementing responsible cleaning of our facilities
We offer responsible content
- We promote awareness of social and environmental issues amongst our participants through a programme of conferences on these themes
- We promote local resources and involve committed players who have a positive impact on the region
- We promote our exhibitors' responsible products and services using specific communication tools