A new online experience
Why participate in Vinitech-Sifel Virtual?
Like Vinitech-Sifel, this international event offers a comprehensive programme, with the main theme of innovation and agroecology.
A cutting-edge line-up to improve your knowledge and practices
Our virtual event has been designed to be every bit as rewarding as our physical trade fair. We have decided to keep our entire line-up, maintaining the top-quality content we usually offer in Bordeaux. The programme of conferences and scientific sessions has been preserved (you can find it below) and will be accessible via the “Auditorium” module. All the sessions will be held live to allow you to interact with the other participants. And if you missed a session, you can still head for the replay page on the website, where you will find videos of all the sessions at the end of the event.
All phases of the production process
Starting on 16 November, you will be able to access extensive content based on 4 different themes, (Cultivation Techniques, Wine Cellars and Warehouses, Bottling and Packaging, and Services) and complemented by subcategories (Organic, Fruits and Vegetables, Spirits, Sparkling Wines, Low Carbon).
The content was designed to offer rich and easy browsing. Each exhibitor has a digital stand where they can present their services and products, meet with you one-on-one or make a pitch.
Are you interested in a product or exhibitor? Add them to your favourites and create your personalized sourcing list.
International networking right from your desk
Creating connections and meetings is our number one mission, which is why our virtual platform will give you the opportunity to network online. The opportunity to build your network of professionals in your area and around the world... in just a few clicks!
Found an interesting contact? Ask them for a live one-on-one interview to move forward with your purchasing plans or simply get more information.
Registration for Vinitech-Sifel Virtual 2020 will soon be open!
Register through our website and prepare your visit from the 16th of November by visiting our virtual platform.
- If you are already registered for Vinitech-Sifel (physical event), it’s very simple.
Unless you object, we will send you your login details as soon as the platform opens.
You can then complete your profile and plan your visit.
- If you’re not yet registered, just register online to receive your login details.
You will be able to access the platform with these login details starting on 16 November 2020.
Your Vinitech-Sifel Virtual registration includes:
- Access to the virtual platform to participate in 3 days of live events from Vinitech-Sifel Virtual
- Access exhibitor stands with the possibility of tagging your favourite products and exhibitors and contacting them in a single click, filter your searches with an exhaustive list of criteria
- Access meeting rooms to talk via video conference, with several participants or one-on-one
- View a schedule of the virtual events summarizing all your meetings and registration
- Get access to all live sessions and the replay (conferences, scientific colloquia, round tables, demos, pitches)
- Networking events for business meetings
- Export services for your favourite products