VINITECH INNOVATION TOUR
ONE PROGRAMME, SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES!
Vinitech Innovation Tour returns in 2022 with two new destinations
Vinitech Innovation Tour USA
26 January to 1 February 2022
On the occasion of the Unified exhibition, participate for one day as an exhibition visitor and discover the richness of the American market. The mission will continue with pre-qualified B2B meetings, technical visits, technical conferences and networking with the major players in the sector.
As indicated by Business France, the American food industry is a major consumer of equipment, particularly for the dairy and beverage processing industries. The American market represents a high-potential market for food and agricultural equipment manufacturers, particularly for those who offer innovative technological solutions.
- 327.4 M Population
- A1: Business environment score (Doing Business)
- 8th : France's position (agro-equipment imports)
- Wine growing area of 405,000 hectares
- 80% of production in California (Wine Institute, 2020) (Sonoma Country, Napa Valley, Monterey). Other production states: Washington, New York, Oregon
- 4th largest wine producer in the world
Vinitech Innovation Tour Russia
From 14 to 18 March 2022
In March, on the occasion of the Beviale Moscow 2022 exhibition, we will discover the Russian market as exhibitors. The mission will continue with a technical visit to vineyards in a region representative of the local specificities. During this stay you will be able to benefit from pre-qualified B2B meetings and networking with the major players in the sector.
The interest of the Russian market lies in several points according to Business France. The Russian agri-food industry is aiming for self-sufficiency and the relocation of its production, which will bring the wine-growing area to 98,500 ha in 2019, spread over 8 regions including Anapa and Krasnodar. The strategy of localising Russian production contributes to strengthening its demand for imported agricultural equipment, with increased needs for technological cooperation and field expertise.
Imports of machinery for the AFI (USD 596.83 million) contribute to the development of the agri-food processing industry and respond to a political will to limit dependence on imports for greater food self-sufficiency.
- 9th : Place of France (agro-equipment imports)
- B: Business environment rating (Doing Business)
- 146.8 M inhabitants Population
(source: SER Moscow)
- An initiative created for professionals by professionals close to your issues and rich in a double expertise both in wine and export
- A dense and diversified programme (technical visits, round tables, pre-programmed BtoB meetings, networking...)
- A complete and personalised accompaniment to define and validate your expectations, identify the best local contacts and ensure the follow-up on your return
- A guarantee of personalised meetings with qualified assistance during your meetings (translation, personalised assistance...)
- The Vinitech Innovation Tours offer you a unique opportunity to showcase your solutions, as well as a turnkey solution to your export problem!