The trade show
From 20 to 22 November, Vinitech-Sifel will be confirming its status as the leading international trade show for vine, wine and fruit & vegetable professionals: a focal point for business, an international showcase for innovation and a forum for exchanges.
- No fewer than 850 exhibitors (20% of which will be overseas equipment manufacturers) will be attending the event at the Bordeaux Exhibition Centre (Parc des Expositions).
- 45 000 professionals from 70 countries are expected.
A Global offering for a unique business event
With 1,200 brands on show, exhaustiveness will be the watchword of this edition, with 40% of the equipment offerings exhibited dedicated to both the wine-growing industry and the fruit & vegetable sector.
Vinitech-Sifel is organised around 4 business hubs:
- Growing techniques hub (21,500m², i.e. 34% of the fair)
- Bottling and packaging hub (13,500 m², i.e. 22 %)
- Cellar equipment hub (24,000m², i.e. 38%)
- Services hub (4,000m², i.e. 6%)
For a customised visit, and to boost the clarity and cross-functionality of the commercial offer, the fair is organising 3 exhibition tours:
Innovation, center stage of the show!
This year, Vinitech-Sifel — always a focal point for innovations — will again be giving pride of place to technological innovations with the latest trends to be found in the equipment and products presented by the exhibitors. Visitors can also discover the award-winning innovations at three competitions : the 20th Innovation Trophies, the 11th Oenovation® Trophy and the 1st Grand Innovation and Development Prize awarded by the Académie Amorim.
Exchanges about the latest technologies
Other events will be held to illustrate the dynamism of the industries and their ability to innovate, including: The Techno Show area which will be offering a program of live demonstrations and tests of equipment and techniques on the 3,000 sqm outdoor area as well as a tailor-made program of technical visits to different wine chateaus to discover the latest technologies used in both cellars and vineyards.
Vinitech-Sifel at the core of the sectors’ issues
Vinitech-Sifel will once again be an active and forward-looking partner: our desire is to provide the most exhaustive responses — in the form of practical and diversified solutions — to the issues facing these industries and facilitate exchanges and analysis.
- Echophyto and agroecology area
- Meeting and Innovation Hub: conferences and practical workshops are on the agenda.
To facilitate the networking of international decision-makers and buyers with exhibitors, the organisers are proposing two key events:
- Business Meetings: free B-to-B meetings provided for firms seeking partners, suppliers, distributors or export solutions.
- International delegations based in countries with high wine-growing, fruit-growing or market-gardening potential: Europeans vineyards, USA, South Africa, Latin America India, China.
Date: from 20 to 22 November
at Bordeaux Exhibition Center
- 850 exhibitors (20% of which will be overseas manufacturers)
- 1,200 brands on show
- 45 000 professionals coming from 70 different countries
- 65 conferences