How to reach the venue?
Bordeaux Exhibition Center
Cours Charles Bricaud
- Line C: from Bordeaux Saint Jean railway station towards Terminus Parc des Expositions
- Line 25
- Futher information at www.infotbm.com
- Arrival at Bordeaux Saint-Jean railway station
- Then take the Tram - Line C, towards Terminus Parc des Expositions
- Arrival at Bordeaux airport
- When booking your flight, indicate the code (38767AF) and enjoy preferential pricing (discount up to 47% with Air France and KLM Global Meetings)! - www.airfrance-globalmeetings.com
- From the A10 motorway, take the Bordeaux ring road (rocade) towards Mérignac Airport and take exit no. 4 Bordeaux-Lac/Parc des Expositions.
- From the N89 trunk road, take the N230 towards Lormont, and the ring road (rocade) towards Mérignac Airport, and then exit no. 4 Bordeaux-Lac/Parc des Expositions.
- From the A62 and A63 motorways, take the ring road (rocade) towards Mérignac Airport and then take exit no. 4C Parc des Expositions.
- Real-time traffic information available at: http://sedeplacer.bordeaux-metropole.fr/
- 6,800 parking spaces
- Parking is free
- Parking for persons with reduced mobility: places marked "PMR" at car parks P0 (entrance C) and PM (entrance K).