Job and Training Convention
The Job Sphere
Employment and training will be central concerns at Vinitech-Sifel with the Job Sphere, a one-of-a-kind-fair in France. The Exhibition Center is expecting professionals from wine, arboriculture and vegetable production.
This 400 sqm area, jointly organised with Vitijob.com and APECITA, aims to create links between supply and demand by bringing together around forty companies and recruitment agencies, along with around twenty colleges, training organisations and professional integration associations from all regions of France. From young graduates and job seekers to employees in search of career development opportunities and company directors... no fewer than 10,000 visitors are expected to attend this event.
- The exhibition area, with stands run by schools and training organisations
- Job dating: a series of 15-minute meetings will be held over a three-day period, allowing for an initial discussion about jobs needing to be filled quickly or about medium-to long-term projects.
- Conference Area, with conferences, round-table discussions and practical workshops presented by professionals and experts.
- Around forty free "advisory meetings": to participate in these individual 30-minute interviews with an advisor, visitors must register online prior to the event.
- The website: www.laspheredesmetiers.com releasing information related to the trade show such as a the full event programme, the exhibitor presentation area and the Job Dating platform to make appointments with applicants.