Job and Training Convention
The Job Sphere
Employment and training will be central concerns at Vinitech-Sifel with the Job Sphere, a one-of-a-kind-fair in France. The Exhibition Center is expecting professionals from wine, arboriculture and vegetable production.
This 400 sqm area, jointly organised with Vitijob.com and APECITA, aims to create links between supply and demand by bringing together around forty companies and recruitment agencies, along with around twenty colleges, training organisations and professional integration associations from all regions of France.
From young graduates and job seekers to employees in search of career development opportunities and company directors... no fewer than 10,000 visitors are expected to attend this event.
Boost your business meetings with the Job Datings
The Job Datings: more than 150 interviews have been held in 2016
Sometimes a simple meeting makes the difference. To put the right people in touch, we offer you to optimize your visit and participate in the job datings: short and free interviews between candidates and recruiters from all over France. Online registration. This is also the case if you want an individual appointment with a counselor or attend a speed coaching session.
You are an exhibitor:
Take advantage of your presence at Vinitech Sifel to recruit. Vitijob and Apecita websites teams organize a job dating during the 3 days of the event. The opportunity to meet professionals for your current or future recruitments.
To participate, please contact Kristen Le Clainche before November 12th: email@example.com - +318.104.22.168.04
You are visitor:
Take advantage of your presence at Vinitech Sifel to strengthen your professional network. Vitijob and Apecita websites teams organize a job dating during the 3 days of the event. The opportunity to meet professionals who recruit during 15min interviews.
Registration before november 16th:
Enrich your knowledge with VINITECH-SIFEL
With its complete and international offer, VINITECH-SIFEL presents innovations and solutions that meet the wine, vegetable and arboriculture industries new challenges. To learn more and meet professionals: discover the several exhibition sectors and attend the workshops and round tables.
- The exhibition area, with stands run by schools and training organisations
- Job dating: a series of 15-minute meetings will be held over a three-day period, allowing for an initial discussion about jobs needing to be filled quickly or about medium-to long-term projects.
- Conference Area, with conferences, round-table discussions and practical workshops presented by professionals and experts.
- Around forty free "advisory meetings": to participate in these individual 30-minute interviews with an advisor, visitors must register online prior to the event.
- The website: www.laspheredesmetiers.com releasing information related to the trade show such as a the full event programme, the exhibitor presentation area and the Job Dating platform to make appointments with applicants.