VINITECH-SIFEL will be hosting the “Grand Innovation & Development Prize” award ceremony, created by the Académie Amorim in 2016
This new competition is aimed at young business creators who have implemented an innovative wine-related project targeting wine waiters, wine shops, supermarket retailers or the general public.
Different fields of application are covered: production, the environment, technologies and marketing, as well as communication and culture.
Awards & panel
The selection committee consists of personalities from the wine world and is chaired by the author, journalist and blogger Ophélie Neimanand. The panel will award the €5,000 prize.
This new financial support confirms the Académie Amorim's aim to promote the emergence of the next major innovations in relation to wine.
- Launch of the competition and opening of registration: June 5, 2018
- Deadline for submitting applications: April 15, 2018
- Meeting of the Selection Committee: May 25, 2018
- Announcement of the results to the applicants: June, 2018
- Award ceremony, in partnership with Vinitech Sifel : November 21, 2018 in Bordeaux
About : Every year since 1992, the Académie Amorim — consisting of personalities from the world of wine — has been awarding a "Grand Science and Research Prize" for a scientific, legal, economic or cultural academic project relating to wine. In 2016, the institution will be introducing a "Grand Creation & Innovation Prize", to be awarded on a biennial basis in partnership with the Vinitech-Sifel trade fair.