An event organized by Congrès et Expositions de Bordeaux
Craftsman of the ephemeral
The event is in a way, the DNA of CEB, whose activity is centered around 2 big poles:
- Organisation of public events and trade fairs (Bordeaux International Fair, Vivons Maison, Vivons Création, Vivons 100% Sport, Vivons Evasion, Jumping International de Bordeaux, Vinitech-Sifel, Aerosolutions, etc.).
- Hosting of public events and trade fairs (Salon des Elus Locaux d’Aquitaine, Congrès des Observatoires Régionaux de la Santé, Salon du Chocolat, Critérium de Sciences Po…)
These two poles represent more than 400 events hosted every year on our various sites.
CEB handles the operation and the maintenance of big sites of the business tourism of Bordeaux.
- Exhibitions Centre (84 000 m² indoor)
- Convention Centre (3 amphitheaters with a total capacity of 1 850 persons, a space of exhibition of 3 000 m²)
- Hangar 14 (5 400 m²)
(CEB has been renewed to manage these 3 sites for a duration of 15 years, until December 31st, 2027**).
- Cité Mondiale Convention Center (1 200 places)
With 110 employees and more than 400 events hosted on average per year, the activity of CEB constitutes an important economic lever for the territory.It generated in 2013 a flow of 1 378 470 persons and a turnover of about 30 million of euros.
For further information on Congrès et Expositions de Bordeaux : www.bordeaux-expo.com