Stay ahead of the game with the 2016 Vinitech - Sifel Innovation Awards
Vinitech-Sifel supports innovative businesses, and with the Innovation Awards you can stay ahead of the game !
A major sales and marketing boost for your business and your product :
- Recognition from the entire industry : the winners are chosen by a panel of experts from the viticulture & winemaking and fruit & vegetable sectors
- National and international media coverage (150 articles in 2012)
- High-profile promotion at the show :
- the winning innovations are show cased at the Ideas Forum and at LIVE presentations, an effective way to encourage visitors to your stand
- mentions in the official show media (catalogue, website, press releases, map, etc.)
A judging panel made up of experts from both sectors
The 2014 Innovation Awards Scientific and Technology Committee, chaired by Jean-Luc Berger (OIV expert and former National Technical Director of the IFV) and Pierre Gaillard (Director of the Fruits et Légumes d’Aquitaine association), will select the top innovations for 2014 in the three sector categories : “Vines, Orchards & Vegetable Farming”, “Wine” and “Fruit & Vegetables”.
The Committee is made up of academic researchers, technical institute engineers, Chambers of Agriculture engineers, trade association technical directors, industry specialists plus a chairman representing both sectors.
The 2016 jury is the process of being prepared.